Polyurethane Foam Chemical Sealant Fire Rated PU Foam Spray Foam
- Max yield: 55L/750ML
- Shelf life: 12 months
- Color: oyster white or customizable
- Volume: 750ml/900g, 750ml/750g, 750ml/600g
We welcome and support to customized various colors, packing and
One-component polyurethane foam is used preferably for thermal
insulation and installation applications in the construction. It is
ideal for bonding, fixing, installation, sound insulation, heat
preservation, heat insulation, sealing and moisture-proof, filling
structural gaps and various cracks.
|Density||>15kg/m3||Solvent resistance||-30~80 degree|
|Max yield||55L||Aging resistance||>35 years keep out of sun|
|Tensile strength||>90KPa||Thermal conductivity||<0.04W/(m·K)|
|Shear strength||>110KPa||Surface drying time||8~15mins|
|Fire rated||B2||Compressive strength||>120KPa|
- The temperature resistance range after curing is -30℃~80℃.
- Quick curing: The surface is non-sticky for 10 minutes, and can be
cut, polished and painted after 60 minutes of curing.
- Strong adhesive force: It sticks to most materials firmly. If used
on metal surface, the surface should be coated.
- Shock resistance: elastic, can effectively cushion and disperse the
- Corrosion resistance: resistant to weak acid, weak alkali and
- Meet B3QJC936-2004 standard.
- Safety: no damage to human body after curing
- Max yield: 55L/750ml
- Fire rated: B2
1. Shake can evenly for 2. Clean and wet the surface. 3. Turn the bottle upside down
one minute before use. to connect spray gun, and turn
on the flow valve and adjust
the flow.minute before use.
4. Use from the bottom up, 5. After ten minutes, the foam 6. Use a knife to smooth
spray amount is required starts to cure, and after one cured foam and treat surface
to fill the volume of 1/2. hour, the next step can be with cement, paint and so on.